Andar Bahar is a popular game in India. The game has gone past the old-school...
Andar Bahar game at FairPlay is the same game you would play with your family or friends if you were doing it in person. There is not much difference, except that you’re either playing alone or playing online with other people. Depending on your preference, you can play for real money or for free. Fast-paced, intense, and completely immersive, this online game will keep you on your seat’s edge the entire time.
How to Play Andar Bahar Game
The traditional nature of this online Andar Bahar game makes it a great choice for winning real cash online. Only a deck of cards is typically required, with no requirement for gaming tables, chips, or wheels. At the push of a button, you may enjoy it at FairPlay.
When playing Andar Bahar, there is no need to master a vast vocabulary. It’s a simple game that may be played by people of all ages. Only two things are required for players to remember:
- The leftmost betting place on the table is the “Andar.” It is what we call “inside” in Hindi.
- The term “Bahar” refers to the betting position on the table to the player’s advantage. In Hindi, it refers to the outside.
Like many other card games, the outcome of the Andar Bahar online cash game is mostly determined by chance mixed with intelligent prediction. Fast-paced gameplay requires one deck of 52 cards. Keep things simple: The chances of winning are 50/50. The left side (Andar) or the right side (Bahar) are the two options available to players (the right side). The game’s objective is to guess which side of the deck a card with the same number as the chosen card will appear on before the cards are selected or cut and dealt. That’s all there is to it!
As an example, consider this:
As the playing card is a 5, the player wagers the next card dealt on the right (Bahar) side will be a 5. A 5 is dealt with the Bahar side after the dealer has dealt some cards on both the Bahar and Andar sides.
In other words, the player won, and the round has come to a close.
However, the player would lose if the 5 has already been dealt on the left side (Andar).
Note: There are two possible ways to begin dealing:
- With a left side (Andar) black suit as the starting dealing card
- With or a right side (Bahar) red suit for the game card
Andar Bahar Game Rules
You will need to realize a few gameplay elements and general rules before you begin playing Andar Bahar, even though it is a simple card game. Online casinos, newer alternatives with additional features, and live casinos all have their own unique rules. Likely, the following are Andar Bahar game rules:
- When the deck is cut, a card is revealed to all players.
- Bets are then placed on if a card with a similar face value would appear in left (Andar) or right (Bahar).
- The Bahar and Andar betting areas are then handed cards. Dealing will begin with Andar if the first card is of the black suit (spades or clubs). To begin with, it will begin with Bahar if the card is red (diamonds or hearts).
- Two cards are dealt with every betting area, and players place their final bets if further betting is included.
- Afterward, the cards are dealt one at a time to each betting place, and you wait with bated breath for a match.
- As per Andar Bahar card game rules, the round will conclude if any betting place receives a card of the same value as the one selected.
- If you placed a wager on either Andar or Bahar, you hold victorious and will collect your winnings.
- The dealer wins all other bets.
If you’ve been reading this far, you know that Andar Bahar is a simple game with simple rules. Even though the game is completely random, you have a good chance of winning because the chances are always 50/50.
A conventional 52-card deck is used for this game, played by a single player and a single dealer. Each card has its normal value in this game, with the ace being the highest and 2 the lowest. There are zero card combinations to memorize because the game’s purpose is not to develop certain hands. As per Andar Bahar casino game rules, it also has a unique playing table, where the player and dealer face each other, making the game more interesting.
Those are the basics of the game, but if you want an even better picture of how it works, we’ll lead you through a round of Andar Bahar live casino in the next part.
Play Online Andar Bahar in India
Indian gaming rules can be difficult to understand. Each state has its own set of rules and regulations governing land-based casinos. For example, Andar Bahar India is legal in several states, such as Goa and Sikkim. The same holds true for online gambling.
Online casinos based in India are prohibited by Indian law, although those situated in other countries are lawful. Playing Andar Bahar in an offshore-hosted virtual casino is, thus, entirely permissible. FairPlay is licensed by the authority of Curacao and is certified to operate and offer online gambling. Choosing a casino intelligently is the most important factor in winning. Refer to the FairPlay website for information on legal matters of Andar Bahar casino.
Don’t let the fun stop at Andar Bahar! You can play and excel at Andar Bahar at FairPlay while enjoying other online card and casino games such as Texas Hold ’em Poker, Roulette, Teen Patti, Baccarat, Dragon Tiger, Blackjack, 24 Card Casino, Amar Akbar Anthony, Dreamcatcher, and more.
Moreover, if you are a sports aficionado, then you also have the option of live streaming and betting on matches and events across world cricket, football, tennis, horse racing, etc. Exciting, right?
Make your deposit now, choose your games, and start winning real cash online in a completely legal, safe, and regulated manner at India’s most trusted online gambling and sports betting site – FairPlay!